Friday 24 October 2008

Christmas has arrived..

2 months before expected, but Christmas for me has arrived! My mom and sis are off to Canada to spend some time with dad. I couldn't go. The submissions (which are finally over today) and the vivas held me back. Not that I am complaining! After all I am home alone now (grins from ear to ear), albeit for ten days after which my sister returns home (smile gets wiped off). I will finally be able to move around freely in my house, without the fear of banging into anybody. Can sleep with my shoes on. Can not have a bath for a week and brush my teeth like once every alternate day and all that. But as they taught us in those civic books, that there are two sides of the coin and all that jazz. I have to take care of the house. Mom said that it should not look like a pig's sty when she comes back. And many other chores like clearing cheques, laundering clothes etc. Will give me valuable experience though, if and when I go to the states for further studies. Diwali is just round the corner, but about that insane Indian festival in another post (if I feel like it).

Currently Reading:

1. How to park a car in less then 15 mintues
2. Knife Edge - Malorie Blackman

Currently Listening:

1. Why don't you get a job - The offspring
2. Hum kis gali ja rahe hai - Atif Aslam

Quote of the Day:

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. - Jeff Valdez



P.S. : Sorry, Amit Mishra, I think I kinda underestimated you!

P.P.S : I just checked, 1155 hits on my blog! Thank you guys!

No comments: