Thursday 2 July 2009

Wacko Jacko


I fail to understand the big fuss over the death of Michael Jackson. Whether it is the news, VH1 or the MTV ticker, Michael Jackson is everywhere. You just can't escape from him. That is a lot for someone who hasn't released a music album or for that matter made a public appearance since God-knows-when. But one thing that really caught my attention was the fact that Jackson's funeral will be the most watched funeral ever. It would even surpass the television audience for Princess Diana's funeral. Now that is something! Considering that Diana tried every trick in the book to be popular and a people's person. And Michael did just the opposite! As for me, I haven't really thought much of a man who says

I Said If
You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White


And then goes on to paint himself white!

No comments: