Saturday 30 April 2011

The Royal Kiss and Deja Vu


So 'The wedding' is finally over. And they kissed! And it gave me a sense of deja vu. It so resembled this! The balcony, the needless hype that followed it and the fact that RCB uniform so resembles what the Prince is wearing.

Was surfing channels yesterday and caught about 4 minutes of 'V Beauty and the Geek'. That's all I could take. Left me wondering though. I couldn't figure who the beauties were. Everyone on the show, host included, looked absolutely hideous!

Air India pilots have decided to strike yet again. I don't know what more they want this time round and I don't really care. But I've always found the profession to be highly over rated. When an auto pilot button does 95% of your job, you don't warrant a 39 lakh an annum package!

I'll end with a tweet from Sanjay Manjrekar which perfectly sums my views on all the hype surrounding the wedding.

"u can ignore everything about the royal wedding, if u want to, but as indians lets learn one thing from the event...discipline !"

No comments: