So I have been tagged (whatever that is) by Richa, to write 25 random things about myself. Shouldn't be very hard, considering I am very random as a person!
1. I always wear my left shoe before my right one. (It's supposed to be random things ok)
2. I have had all the ice cream and milkshake flavours at 'The Right Place' at Breachcandy.
3. I love changing gears in my car. (Fourth clutch third clutch fourth. Repeat.)
4. I have a fetish for sport shoes and watches. Those are the only things I like going shopping for.
5. My current favourite song is 'Gives you Hell' by All American Rejects.
6. I find good accessories more appealing than good clothes.
7. I bite my nails off. (ewwwwww)
8. I don't celebrate my birthday.
9. I have got 6 stitches on my forehead (a swing hit me) and 8 on my chin (fell from a slide).
10. Of all the countries I have visited, I liked China the best.
11. My shoe size is 11 but I buy size 12 shoes so that I can just slip them on without tying/untying my laces.
12. My favourite cuisine is Chinese.
13. Pina Colada is my favourite mock tail.
14. When I was really little I wanted to be a circus clown. Now I plan to be a tour guide, atleast for some time.
15. I haven't watched more than 10 episodes of FRIENDS.
16. I have been drinking green tea every single day since a year.
17. I have never had Bournvita, Horlicks, Complan or any other health drink ever.
18. I have watched Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge atleast 100 times. (not because I like the movie, but that was the only video cassette at my ancestral home)
19. My favourite reality show is The Amazing Race.
20. I plan to turn vegetarian atleast for a week starting tomorrow.
21. I have eaten 27 rotis at one go at Golden Star Thali.
22. My favourite ice cream flavour is black currant and kulfi is kesar pista!
23. I was an athlete in primary school.
24. The only celebrity whose autograph I have taken is Mohd. Azharuddin.
25. I bathe only in the evenings.
Gosh! That was hard!
1 year ago