Sunday 9 June 2013

Cleaning my Closet

Horizon (n) - The apparent intersection of the earth and sky as seen by an observer.

“So does the horizon belong to the earth or to the sky”, I asked.

“To neither. And to both”, she replied.


It amazed me as to how something could be a part of two such distinct elements. The sky which stands for ambition, serenity and grace. The rugged ground with all its imperfections. But that is what makes the horizon truly unique. It can effortlessly merge with the ground only to be part of the sky again. I can gaze at it for hours without end and wonder. And still not have an answer as to where it really belongs. Perhaps there isn’t an answer. And that’s why I find the horizon so special and enigmatic....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

surprisingly couldn't agree more with you.

Unknown said...

Love your thought process here.

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.