There was so much hype surrounding this movie that I just couldn't resist watching it. The movie is nice and I quite liked it. Here are some things, the movie taught me:
1. The chances of getting an autograph of your favourite star increases exponentially (I'm sorry about the engineering jargon, but can't help it) when you are covered in human dung.
2. Ram is as blue as Krishna.
3. The Taj Mahal tour guides earn more in a day, than what engineering graduates do in a month.
4. 'Who wants to be a millionaire' is telecast Live.
5. The English syllabus of a municipality school involves 'The 3 musketeers' as one of its lessons.
6. Cell phone numbers are also listed in a telephone directory.
7. Even the assistant serving tea in a call center speaks with an accent.
I would rate the movie as 4/5 simply because the eldest Jamal Khan just wasn't convincing enough. And ya Latika just was good looking enough for someone to not forget her 'even for a second'!
P.S.: Please don't go to watch this movie thinking it is 'parallel cinema' or 'realistic cinema' or anything of that sort. This movie is as Bollywoodish as those which have people living in castles and discussing deals running in billions of dollars!
7 months ago